integrating Debian into a windows 2003 domain

Hello.

I am trying to integrate my computer into the domain at work. Until know I did not really tried, but I tried to search around the web for more than 20m and only found documents which were at least 4 years old, and so, using tools that were no longer present...

So, do someone have some pointer to a document explaining how to integrate a modern debian ( with samba 4.x ) into a windows 2003 server ( yes, I know that this windows version is almost not maintained, and ... but i do not mind, it's not my enterprise, and I'm not a sysadmin :) ).

I would like to at least be able to access shared directories and printers... not really urgent, but might be useful sooner or later.