Re: Testing Hangs in VM

Hi,

I've just encountered the same problem. I do not have the verbatim log
around, but noticed the following:

1. The progress bar hangs at 11%.
2. The process 'apt-cdrom ident' is in state S (interruptible sleep).
3. I've confirmed the checksum (SHA512).
4. The console log's last lines showed, without any obvious errors in
the lines before, that:
a) The CD line had been added to sources.list and sources.list had been written.
b) The CD had been unmounted.
c) "Repeat this process for the rest of the CDs in your set."

This happens with an AMD64 VM which is being set up with Vagrant and
Packer. I've checked the same preseed.cfg and VirtualBox config with
the stable installer and it worked fine. If the problem persists and I
do have find some spare time I'll try to get more info, but I'd be
happy about a solution right now, too :-)

(sorry for posting in the wrong child thread; only subscribed later
and don't think I can reply to another message ID in GMail ...)

Cheers,

Thomas