Re: systemd: some more questions

Gian Uberto Lauri writes:
 > Scott Ferguson writes:
 >  > On 20/02/14 07:52, Gian Uberto Lauri wrote:
 >  > > I suggest you to contact undeveloped maintainer and edit the systems page on Wikipedia?
 >  >
 >  > Not sure if you meant the "systems"
 >
 > It  was the  tablet  "ortographic mangler"  that  knows nothing  about
 > systemd. I did not notice the change, my fault.

Sorry, ladies and gentlemen, that was a manual case of "brain already
sleeping" followed by "brain still booting".

Maybe  I should  rename the  hand  enabling script  as S9999hands  and
K00000hands :)

The sentence

"I suggest you to contact  undeveloped maintainer and edit the systems
page on Wikipedia?"

was originally

"I suggest you to contact the developer/maintainer and edit the
systemd page of wikipedia"

Sadly the information was conveyed through a very error prone channel
(finger-tablet) without the proper control device (brain) active.

My fault.

--
 /\           ___                                    Ubuntu: ancient
/___/\_|_|\_|__|___Gian Uberto Lauri_____               African word

Warning: gnome-config-daemon considered more dangerous than GOTO