Re: postfix: maildir-style delivery with external MDA?

Why not use procmail over maildrop? Have a global procmailrc and then you can run custom user filters later too. With procmail maildir delivery it's easy to run IMAP/pop servers like dovecot which does a good job to pickup procmailrc as well and sort folders.

I had initially thought to add Cyrus as lmtp delivery but decided procmail with sendmail and maildir with dovecot was a better choice.

PS - make sure your SPF and DKIM is also setup. Milters can add opendkim signing to your mail and will allow major providers to enable delivery without being marked as spam.

Sent from my iPhone