Re: Any reason not to run amd64 these days?

I have had a very good experience with Debian amd64 on a Lenovo ThinkPad
T410 for the past year.  The system simply runs cooler and more quiet
with than it did with x86.  I've also installed amd64 on a Lenovo
ThinkCentre desktop with similar results.

I have had no issues with VirtualBox, Firefox (although it was a bit
tricky to find the amd64 build) or Chrome Browser for amd64.  I am now
only running x86 where the hardware won't run amd64.

- Nate