Re: PXE install, without internet?

> It can't work as the snippet name is in the wrong format
>
> The correct snippet name is /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/NNproxy
> where NN is a number e.g.:-
> /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/90proxy
>
> Make sure you use the ip address not the server name

I did the above. When I come to the page where I am supposed to select
a mirror I execute a shell, create the required directory and put the above line it it.

Next I go back to the miror page, select any mirror on the installer and then
leave the proxy blank.

Yet all the packages and release files seems to be downloading from the internet!

Thanks for your time and and effort. Appreciated.

--
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav