Re: Re: PXE install, without internet?

Thanks for replying Scott,appreciated your time and effort.

If I do apt-cdrom add, It will look for the cd-rom right, not the iso.
So I'll first need to mount the iso somewhere and tweak the
sources.list to point to a file, rather than a dvd.

And yes, one box is already ready with debian 7 32 bits, which is also
a PXE server and I'll be now using the same server to install 64 bit
version of debian on 20 PCs. (Which are 32 bit debian now)

Thanks a lot again :)

--
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav