Re: update flash

On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 23:37:36 -0700
Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> wrote:

> But yes it is hard to avoid proprietary protocols.  Tax forms are in
> PDF.  Videos are in Flash, or worse Silverlight.  Audio files are in

I think we've discussed this before, but is it really correct to call
PDF a proprietary protocol? I know that full implementation of the spec
is not present in the various FLOSS applications, but my understanding
(a quick search of the web yields inconclusive results) is that the
spec is publicly available and usable without any significant
restrictions.

> Bob

Celejar