Re: Hey humans, I'm a machine

On 1/18/14, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

>> > Err, Ralf.. Did you take your pills this morning ? ;)
>>
>> Guys (Ralph, you started this thread), isn't there some off-topic
>> specific mailing list for these kind of discussions?
>
> On Wed, 2014-01-15 at 16:53 +0000, Jarth Berilcosm wrote:
>> I'm using a news-reader and could not find the off-topic mailinglist.
>
> I was the one who introduced to talk about this carp at the OT list, but
> it was ignored.

Your suggestion and posting to OT was good.

Your CC to debian-user was not so good :)

When presented with some self-indulgent _ _ _ _, we self-indulgent
humans tend to ... what is it? ... just on the tip of my tongue ...
oh, that's right, we tend to _self_indulge_ :)

Who woulda thought it?

So, next time, when we who are aware of and subscribed to OT list are
inclined to speak OT-edly, how about we just post to -ot and _not_ CC
d-user?

Just a thought ...

Regards
Zenaan