Re: boot fails on wheezy (SOLVED - not completely!)

hi Dan,
On Tue, 4 Jun 2013, Dan Ritter wrote:
BIOS settings are all too often corrupted. I have two Intel
motherboards that need BIOS re-checked any time they have an
unexpected power outage.

  that can't be my case, as I have an UPS, and no power failure long
  enough to exhaust the UPS battery.(actually no power failure at all,
  up to now)

If you notice such a thing again, you may want to install the
bootloader on all plausible disks.

  interesting suggestion, but now that I know what to do, the fix is easy
  to do going into BIOS, and takes a few seconds...

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel