are "print server" and "ssh server" needed?

Hi.

I am getting ready to do a new install of Debian 7.0.0 (Wheezy) on a home pc with local printer attached, no local network, just internet connection to outside world, not used for office or business purposes.

The installer asks what pre-selected software "task groups" are to be installed.  Pre-selected are:
    - desktop environment
    - standard utilities
    - print server
    - ssh server

In this scenario, I am not sure why the print server and ssh server are pre-selected.  Are the really useful, or would they just take up space and add complexity?

Any opinions?