Re: Can't access gateway IP

On 5/4/2013 2:26 PM, s0lid wrote:

> No internet because i cant go pass through the gateway, No access with
> the router at all even i do nmap.  I changed it to .254 but still same
> issue.

Some of these OEM telco Zyxel units have a fixed limit on the number of
LAN hosts they will allow.  The first Zyxel/Embarq unit my folks had, a
4xx series IIRC, only allowed one LAN host.  IIRC this is enforced by
MAC address.

Read all the documentation provided by your telco.  You may have hit
such a limitation.  Again, bridge mode and a consumer router fixes this,
and other problems related to the telco/OEM modem/routers.

--
Stan