Re: Can't access gateway IP

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 12:56 AM, s0lid <s0lid101101@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 3:19 AM, Guido Martínez <mtzguido@gmail.com> wrote:
>> To narrow things down, I'd like to ask three questions. Do you have
>> internet access from the server? Can you access the http or some other
>> service installed in the router? and what if you change your server IP
>> to 192.168.1.2, does that make a difference?
>
> No internet because i cant go pass through the gateway, No access with
> the router at all even i do nmap.  I changed it to .254 but still same
> issue.

All your network parms seem to be fine in the server.   Try putting in
an another NIC and see if it helps any.

I agree with Guido - looks like your router could be b0rked.  I have a
ZyXel DSL modem/gw router (provided by the Telco) that begins to act
strange every once in a while.  The Telco says nothing wrong with the
line! [a].  Usually a power cycle resolves the problem

[a]   To be fair they have send their tech support and replaced the
unit a couple of times.

--
Arun Khan
Sent from my non-iphone/non-android device