Re: Grub2 menu editing (solved)

On 12/25/2013 12:14 PM, Gary Roach wrote:
Would someone tell me how to edit the grub2 menu. I have over 10 items showing including versions of the OS that I don't even use anymore. Further, the items are out of order and I have to be careful when rebooting or the wrong OS gets loaded. I'm using Debian Wheezy and AMD 64 OS with an Intel i5750 processor.

Gary R.

Thank you all. You have given me enough information to correct my problems. In reference to experience, I've actually been using Debian for close to 15 years. There is just a lot of things that are out of site out of mind but come up to bite me once in a while.