Re: Grub2 menu editing

On Mi, 25 dec 13, 12:14:20, Gary Roach wrote:
> Would someone tell me how to edit the grub2 menu. I have over 10
> items showing including versions of the OS that I don't even use
> anymore.

The grub menu is generated automatically, using a tool (os-prober) that
detects all other operating systems installed on your system. If you
don't need those other operating systems you should just remove them. If
you need further assistance please provide the output of 'update-grub'
and 'fdisk -l'.

Kind regards,
Andrei