Xfce4 - drags open browser from other desktop..........

		From my keyboard:

Using Debian Jessie - Xfce4

When I click on a URL in my mail program, my open browser window is
dragged from it's position on another desktop, over my open mail program
window rather than what I prefer. Being that I am taken to the desktop
where my browser window lays open?

Has someone Xfce4 working so it does, is there a way this can be
configured to do what I prefer?

TIA
Charlie

    --
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is
	absurd. .......Voltaire