Re: [SOLVED] Copy and Paste between xterm and other windows in a Debian XFCE environment

On Sat, 21 Dec 2013 19:32:23 -0500 (EST), Frank McCormick wrote:

>    This works for me in xterm in .Xresources :
>
> XTerm*VT100.translations: #override <Btn1Up>: select-end(PRIMARY,
> CLIPBOARD, CUT_BUFFER0)
>
> Sorry it wrapped

That's one I didn't try.  But now that I have a solution by means
of xfce4-terminal, I'm not going to re-install xterm and give it
a try.  Maybe it will help someone else, though.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :