Re: Debianly Correct place to add ~/bin to $PATH ?

Thankyou, but I think I have solved the problem by adding a line
to ~/.bashrc , as was suggested on this list. Sorry for the confusing
way I announced the problem solved and then proceeded to continue
posting to the thread.

Thanks to all, and I hope I can refrain from making this thread a
continuing blog. ;-)