Can't find cmake package

Greetings
I'm sure this will have some of you rolling your eyes, but I can't download/install the cmake package.
Here is my command line : apt-get install cmake
The result is
Reading package lists...Done
Package cmake is not available

In sources.list is: deb http://security.debian.org/ wheezy/updates  main  contrib
which was put there by the installer. In that file I have commented out lines which
named my DVD drive as a source since it seems to be failing.

I have run : apt-get check and the results looked normal (to my untrained eye).
I have verified the existence of the cmake package by searching on debian.org.

Where is my typo?

Thanks