Re: How do I get rid of the "launchpad" in XFCE?

> This is a list about computers.

So counting does mean for a real life computer application, that
something existing is equal to zero? E.g. panel is logical reasoning?

You are not able to understand logic. For a distance the initial value
should be zero, for counting, it's common to start with element number
one and not with zero.

Math is not the same science as logic is.

_But_ humans use computers, so the displayed output should be human
readable. Zero and infinity are not human understandable, even if both
are part of logic, in a different kind of understanding than for math.

Theoretical it seems to be a useless discussion, but in practise this
kind of sane, non-math logic is very useful.

I'm not against math, but I understand the difference between math and
logic.