Re: Fallback icons in thunar

On Thu, 2013-11-28 at 14:03 +0700, Diep Pham Van wrote:
> The problem is, I really like the novula icon set. Maybe there is a way
> to make those icons look like other icons?

You seemingly don't like the icon _s e t_!

Replace the "Fallback icons" with links to novula icons.

I never will understand why it's more important to get something flashy,
than to get something consistent. People even use dark themes, while
until today non of the dark themes makes everything visible, there
always will be something that has got the same colour as the background
color.

If you prefer fashion over functionality, reconsider to use the OSes who
introduce those flashy fashions. I really wonder why some Linux folks
follow the Microsfoft/Apple fashions.