Re: Why Debian

On Tue, 2013-11-19 at 19:10 -0600, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> on my Xubuntu installations the launch bar at the bottom
> of the screen is always 100% of the screen width.  On Debian it is as
> wide as the icons and no wider.  Setting the Xubuntu Xfce settings to
> match those on Debian results in no change.

So, if you set the panel preferences to less than 100% it has got no
effect? It sounds like a bug. If you didn't use expanded separators but
tons of not expanded separators, this might or might not cause such an
issue. Did you check if something invisible does stretch the panel? What
happens if you uncheck the option to automatically increase the length
of the panel?