Re: Why Debian

* On 2013 19 Nov 16:48 -0600, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> What should be different? Just the version and perhaps how some services
> are started. It's the same for my Arch install and my FreeBSD install,
> just the Xfce versions differ. Xfce is Xfce is Xfce.

Interestingly, on my Xubuntu installations the launch bar at the bottom
of the screen is always 100% of the screen width.  On Debian it is as
wide as the icons and no wider.  Setting the Xubuntu Xfce settings to
match those on Debian results in no change.

Other than that, the default theme, and the software updates, they're
quite similar.

- Nate