Re: IA64 zx2000 boot problems

Eberhard Heuser wrote:
> I want to install the newest debian version on my Itanium zx2000 machine.
>
> The system crashes shortly after elilo is started. I've seen some reports
> about this problem but I cannot find any solution in the postings.

That is rather special hardware.  I think it is cool that you are
running it.  But very few people will have that hardware these days.
(I used to have one running under my desk.)

I suggest that you would have better luck getting help with it on the
Debian ia64 mailing list.  That would be the audience who is running
on the same architecture as you.

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-ia64/

Good luck!
Bob