Hardware support for Thinkpad X230?

Hi all,

I am considering buying a Lenovo Thinkpad X230, and I am wondering if
anyone on this list has advice to share about the hardware.

It looks like most, but not all, of the standard hardware is supported
under Wheezy.  Specifically, the microphone and (some) hotkeys don't
seem to work:

https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Thinkpad/X230/wheezy

That page, however, has a note saying "This is a work in progress; do
not trust this page until this note disappears", and was last updated in
August.

I am wondering if anyone has had any luck getting these last pieces of
hardware to work (just curious---they are not crucial for me), and if
there are any other hardware or installation gotchas to be aware of.  I
am particularly concerned about:
  - wifi: any reason to prefer the Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2200 or the
    Centrino Advanced-N 6205? What about the "2x2" vs. "3x3" antenna?
  - SSD: any issues (besides the bug listed on the wiki) using an
    after-market SSD?
  - suspend/resume: Arch wiki reports suspend does not work in some
    cases, but lists some workarounds; has anyone been unable to get
    suspend/resume working?

I would also be curious to know what kind of real-world battery life
people get from an X230 running Debian.

Thanks so much for your thoughts!

Best,
Richard