Re: Wheezy/XFCE: remote desktop service difficulties with VNC server

On 17/11/2013 20:40, Emilio Lopez wrote:

I think what you are looking for is x11vnc which allows you to view local
session by vnc

EmilioLLBB

Emilio, brilliant, I'd missed the need for it.

Installed, and after reading man x11vnc - it's quite long - used:

$ x11vnc -display :0

Gave us the user's desktop remotely, at 1440 x 900. Just what we wanted to achieve.