Re: Blacklisting threads - SOLVED

On Wed, 23 Oct 2013 09:41:57 +0100
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Lisi,

>On Monday 21 October 2013 20:50:44 Jonathan Dowland wrote:
>> Blacklist all the recent participants.
>Thanks all for your suggestions.  I have followed this one!

Be aware though, that if somebody new posts to the thread, you'll see
their messages, and any quote(s) they contain so the thread re-emerges.
Also, blacklisting the people will block their posts to that, and any
other thread, not just those to the thread you were/are trying to quell.

OTOH, you might consider that a "Good Thing"®.   ;-)

--
 Regards  _
It's cool to know nothin'