Hp Proliant 460c drivers

Hi list,

I have installed Debian 7.1 on a few hp proliant blade servers, after installing I've seen that network is not working properly. It recognises around 8 interfaces, mii-tool says that there is not any link present.

I've searched on Hp support page and they only bring a small iso for hdd drivers. Does anybody has had the same trouble with this model? They are new servers, firmware is not yet updated (is scheduled for tomorrow).

Googling, i've read that there's only official support for RHEL family. Anyway, we prefer using Debian rather than other distro. Hope it is possible.

Thanks.