Re: AMD RADEON HD 7500/7600 driver installation problem in Debian Wheezy

On 10/20/2013 03:31 PM, Devajit Asem wrote:
amd-driver-installer-catalyst-13-4-linux-x86.x86_64.zip
but this time the installer says I've successfully completed installation and gave me a prompt to reboot the system n i did it. When i boot up the system, it jst displays a black screen with sort of underline cursor n i'm not able to do anything. I didnt change or configure xorg.conf after the installation...
I installed that recently, I have  the HD 5600 card. I also got the black screen, so I shut it off, waitied 30 seconds. When I rebooted again it was fine.

--
Paul Cartwright