Re: ukash hijacked iceweasel

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 11:55:09PM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Sat, 2013-10-19 at 12:46 -0700, Robert Holtzman wrote:
> > I'm running iceweasel 17.0.9 which,as you know, is just a rebranded
> > firefox. When I access mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new it tells me I'm
> > using the latest version of firefox and doesn't give an option of
> > downloading a new browser.
>
> Firefox and Firefox ESR are at version 24:
> http://www.mozilla.org/img/covehead/esr/release-overview.png
>
> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/all.html
> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/

I sure as hell wish their web site devs would make up their minds. Going
in through www.mozilla.org, hitting the products link and then the FF
link tells me I'm using the latest version. Hitting the download link on
the home page offers version 24. Screw it.

--
Bob Holtzman
Your mail is being read by tight lipped