Re: emacs and goldendict

Hi,

Dňa Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:53:09 +0200 François Patte
<francois.patte@mi.parisdescartes.fr> napísal:

> Thanks... But it is "horrific" for at least 2 reasons:

In Debian, there is more than 15 thousands source packages. Many from
them are with own default keyboard shortcuts, but keyboard has only 104
keys. I am sure, that with all modifiers combinations less than
1000... ;-)

IMO, no one can expect, that the defaults will be good for all. The
problem can be, if defaults cannot be changed only.

BTW: I never used Emacs. In Linux's GoldenDict i am using the Ctrl +
WinL shortcut, but this doesn't work on Windows, where the Ctrl + C + C
is very good choice for me.

regards

--
Slavko