Re: Logout, shut down autostarted app in openbox?

On Fri, 2013-10-18 at 09:09 -0700, Kenward Vaughan wrote:
> My trouble involves having this shut down if I log out, then back in
> at a later time.

Than a script for shutdown wouldn't work. I misunderstood at least this
part of your request. I thought you were writing about a shutdown and
that after startup the old session would be restored. If it would be
like that, than the easiest way would be not to start it in addition :D.
Sorry.

However, is ps aux and killall what you're looking for? I didn't test it
and I never learned to write scripts, I only piece together script.