Re: ipad connection

On Fri, 2013-10-18 at 11:58 -0400, Verde Denim wrote:
> iPad: 7.0.2

It at least isn't caused by the iOS version. Connecting an iPad 2
running the same version, I don't get an issue. In the past I used USB
cables of a valid length regarding to USB specifications, but this often
caused trouble, only the much to short cable from Apple can be used
here. A Suse GNOME 2 thingy does see my iPad, but I'm using it with VBox
on Ubuntu and Arch only. There likely is something fishy with your
Debian and or iPad.