ipad connection

When I connect my iPad4 to my Debian Wheezy box, I get this message
DBus error org.freedesktop.DBus. Error. No Reply. Message did not
receive a reply (timeout by message bus). This worked with an older iPad
(gen 1 & 2). Is there something I'm missing to be able to connect my iPad 4?

Debian: Linux Nebo 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.46-1+deb7u1 x86_64
GNU/Linux

iPad: 7.0.2 (11A501)

--
Regards

Jack
Boston Tea Party, Coercive Acts, Powder Alarm, Revolution
Lessons (Mistakes) not learned are bound to be repeated.