Re: dvd Jessie images

On Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:33:39 +0300
andrey.rybak@bilkent.edu.tr wrote:

> hi all.
> I want download full set of dvd Jessie images. But on official site
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/7.2.0/i386/iso-dvd/ i can find
> only 4 images. Where i can find all 10 official dvd images?
> Thanks in advance

You just need to wait a bit. Jessie is in the process of changing from
"testing" to "stable" and the full DVD sets are only made for the
stable release, currently Wheezy.

For those who have been around longer than I have, can you verify that
Jessie is now frozen, and that they are removing packages with critical
bugs prior to releasing Jessie as stable??