Re: sysadmin qualifications (Re: apt-get vs. aptitude)

On Tue, 2013-10-15 at 10:27 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> In our household, it is my husband's job to grow the vegitables and it
> is my job to cook them.  Neither of us gets paid for it.

While I agree with the rest of the explanation, I disagree with the
above part. It's a barter deal, it just isn't that visible, because you
are a married couple, but the same "deal" between foreigners would make
it visible.

Not only money is a means of barter, you also can pay with a service or
goods instead of money.

A deal is a deal, also among lovers. Lovers are making such a deal out
of love, very unprofessional ;), since professional seems to be to do
something for money, likely out of greed.

It seems to be that people today think a real deal or job has to be
unethical, everything ethical seems to be "unprofessional".

Most of the times the "professional jobs" where you earn the most money,
are the completely redundant jobs, done by people who have absolutely
nothing to offer, than offended ethics. If we would eliminate money and
establish barter deals , most of those "professional" folks would die,
if nobody would help them to survive.

That business is perverted in our societies, doesn't mean that it is
correct.