Oops - copied iso image to wrong device

Howdy all,

I was creating a bootable USB stick from an installer image on another external hard drive. I did a cat debian-7.1.0-i386-netinst.iso > /dev/sdb when I meant /dev/sdc. sdb was my external drive with the iso on it, and other files. I am now unable to mount that drive. What, if anything, can I do to recover that drive?

There is nothing on the drive that I can not recover, except I am on the road and do not have access to the backups at the moment, so I figured I would ask. Any advice?

Thanks,
Mark