Re: gnome depends on adblock-plus

On Sat, 2013-10-12 at 10:58 +0200, Marko Randjelovic wrote:
> apt-get install gnome-applets gnome-screenshot gnome-session
> gnome-panel gnome-terminal gedit gdm3 file-roller gnome-icon-theme

After running that apt-get command, there still would be a meta-package
available by the repositories, that can break your system by an update,
regarding to a really strange completely insane and unneeded hard
dependency.

Workarounds aren't solutions.

If package managements correctly used can break our systems, then
something needs a real fix, not a simple workaround.

Linux isn't Apple or Microsoft and it shouldn't become that bad.