Re: Bash history not propagating.

On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 15:23:25 +0000 (UTC)
Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:

> On 2013-09-29, Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@talktalk.net> wrote:
> >
> > I'm having a problem with bash history. Basically, I do a lot of
> > stuff in tmux windows, and then when I open up another terminal
> > window, but not in tmux, it does not have the same history as in
> > the tmux windows. How can I get it so that they both mirror each
> > other please?
> >

> This looks promising:
>
> http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/1288/preserve-bash-history-in-multiple-terminal-windows

Thanks for this Curt, I'm now evaluating it to see if it does work
okay. Just got to wait for a download to finish before restarting tmux.

Thanks
Sharon.
my git repo = https://github.com/boudiccas/dots
Debian stable, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice  4.1.0.4
Registered Linux user 561944