Re: Building computer

On Sep 28, 2013, at 9:15 AM, Jack Malmostoso <fabio.rosciano@gmail.com> wrote:

I hope I'm not late to the party, but here's my new setup (bought in
June) which runs Debian Sid without problems:

You may be too late for me, but not late for somebody else. This type of info is sadly hard to find for the newer motherboards.
Could you be so kind as to tell us whether the board came with default settings that worked, or whether you needed to make changes in the BIOS?
Can you tell us which integrated graphics the board has? The specs on the Asus website are oddly vague as to that one thing.

cg