Re: systemd plans

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:27:19 -0400
Tom H <tomh0665@gmail.com> wrote:

> libsystemd-login0 is the replacement of consolekit (which has been
> deprecated) and is used for tracking sessions. Using it doesn't mean
> that you're using systemd as PID 1. Even Ubuntu's using it.

Oh no. What have you done :)

You've mentioned ConsoleKit, which was designed by Poeterring, Satan
incarnate himself.
Worse, you've implied that libsysted-login0 is TRACKING user's sessions.
And finally, you've mentioned the Dreaded Spaceboy Distro.

> I don't think that dbus depends on consolekit on Debian 6 and I have
no idea why dbus depends on libsystemd-login0 on Debian 7.

Why, because dbus is linked against it. Clearly it is not a
coincidence, it's a conspirancy.

Just joking, of course.

Reco