Re: should an end user stick to a kernel with an initrd?

On Thu, 2013-09-26 at 22:33 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Thursday 26 September 2013 16:57:34 Regid Ichira wrote:
> >  I deliberately changed the subject of this message because I hope
> > people will also pay attention to my previous message in the
> > thread. At
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2013/09/msg01150.html, which, I
> > hope, this message will be a follow-up to, Stephen Powell wrote
> > that, in general, initrd are desirable.
>
> You know more than Stephen Powell,

Nothing quoted does claim this.

>  but you do not know about threading?!

You are always annoyed by something, many people don't know, named
"threading". Please inform them off-list and explain them what it is, or
add it to a helpful reply.

I guess you don't read my mails, perhaps you simply should filter all
mails, that don't fit to your taste.