Re: should an end user stick to a kernel with an initrd?

On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:33:40 -0400 (EDT), Lisi Reisz wrote:

> You know more than Stephen Powell, but you do not know about
> threading?!

Regid,

What Lisi is saying is that changing the subject line of a post does not
start a new thread.  You have to remove the "In-reply-to:" tag from your
e-mail header before you send it.  If your e-mail client does not allow
you to edit the header, then you need to do a copy and paste of the old
message into a brand new e-mail with a new subject line to start a new
thread.  If you look on the Debian mailing list archives, you will see
that your second e-mail is still part of the original thread.  I learned
this the same way I learned most things: by making mistakes and learning
from them.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :