Re: Broken threads and missing quotations

> On Sun, 2013-09-22 at 12:55 -0700, Gregory Nowak wrote:
> > don't trim quotes

PS: As you can see, in this case the really bad trimmed quote indeed
could be misinterpreted as a call.

I guess we have to live with some odd mails. Ok, that hard as my HTML
example, using an empty mail from another thread etc., it shouldn't be,
but we can't expect that everybody does bottom post, trims everything
and don't use HTML, since many beginners will use such open lists too.