package help

Im emailed a bug report. I got no response. I been trying to convince myself to try again, but I have doubts. I dont want to loose my XP install again. I need dual boot and i also need a recovery option if Debian fails again, like last time. Last time grub got messed up and I needed to reinstall xp. That is not fun.

i really want to leave ms, but i have online business so i need it daily, until i find another option. Debian might be that option, but i need to test drive it.