Re: Thank you - was [Re: Choosing among "Desktop Enviroments" and/or "Windows Managers"]

berenger.morel@neutralite.org wrote:
[*SNIP*]
I guess this is why Debian meet my needs: you can tinker things
easily, and so learn a lot even if you have poor starting knowledge.
But do not worry, it seem that on that list, everyone is still
learning things regularly.

That "tinkering" is generally recognized as valid in Debian community is part of my justification for using it.

That does NOT mean that my sanity is never questioned :>

I continue to say "Thank you" to the community.