Re: Choosing among "Desktop Enviroments" and/or "Windows Managers"

On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 18:44:28 -0400
Rob Owens <rowens@ptd.net> wrote:

> Then I'd also suggest Fluxbox.  By the way, Fluxbox has a "Window
> Managers" entry in its menu which allows you to switch to other window
> managers, such as Openbox, without even closing your session.  I just
> did it.  Now I'm in Openbox with no apparent way of switching back
> without logging out, so I'll have to figure out how Fluxbox does
> that...
>
> -Rob

I'm a Openbox user. If the 'menu' package is installed you will have a
entry in Openbox menu to switch to other windows managers.

Right click on desktop -> Debian -> Window Managers

--
EMACS is my operating system; Linux is my device driver.