Re: Choosing among "Desktop Enviroments" and/or "Windows Managers"

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 01:57:54PM -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

> Someone in private mail suggested Enlightenment. Openbox was already
> on my list.
> Desktop environments lean towards over kill.
> Enlightenment and awesome will be investigated further.

Then I'd also suggest Fluxbox.  By the way, Fluxbox has a "Window
Managers" entry in its menu which allows you to switch to other window
managers, such as Openbox, without even closing your session.  I just
did it.  Now I'm in Openbox with no apparent way of switching back
without logging out, so I'll have to figure out how Fluxbox does that...

-Rob