Re: looking for a font pkg that contains...

On Tuesday 17 September 2013 22:08:09 Eric d'Halibut wrote:
> On 9/16/13, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Why does the fact that you have failing eyes necessitate having a font in
> > the  form above?
>
> It doesn't. That was the form in which the recommended font was
> specified to me by an online friend.
>
> > I have failing eyes and I find Bitstream Vera Sans much the best, having
> > tried  quite a few.
>
> You may become my "go-to" person for these question!

We are all different.  For example I like black on white, where I would say
that the majority of those of us who see a lot less well than we would like,
prefer white on black.  Sans serif is generally considered to be better than
serif for people with poor sight.  But I would be delighted to help at any
time, if I can.

Lisi