Re: looking for a font pkg that contains...

On 9/16/13, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why does the fact that you have failing eyes necessitate having a font in
> the  form above?

It doesn't. That was the form in which the recommended font was
specified to me by an online friend.

> I have failing eyes and I find Bitstream Vera Sans much the best, having
> tried  quite a few.

You may become my "go-to" person for these question!

Thanks!

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely

http://trollboy.thruhere.net:8080/MontyPython/fish.htm